Python Django developer (Jersey City, Charlotte)
|Published||March 15, 2023|
|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Job Type||Full-Time/Part-Time Full-time|
ManpowerGroup has partnered with a leading Financial Services organization in Charlotte, NC for a contract to assist their team. Future onsite work is required as per CDC and client guidelines for safe return, local candidates or able to relocate encouraged to apply!
Title: Python Developer
Location: Charlotte, NC & Jersey city, NJ
Duration: 12 months
- Developing Front End application from ground up using Python Django
- Be able to Build Dashboard in python from ground up.
- Must have working knowledge of Django/Flask/FastAPI
- Working knowledge of Python 2.x, 3.x
- Working knowledge of HTML5
- Working knowledge of Horizon Platform
- Mentor Junior developers
Responsible for developing Front End application to accomplish business goals. Ensures that software is developed to meet functional, non-functional, and compliance requirements. Codes solutions, unit tests, and ensures the solution can be integrated successfully into the overall application/system with clear, robust and well-tested interfaces.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- 5+ Years of experience with strong Python development.
- Agile Development practices
- CI/CD concepts and build pipeline tools
- Working Knowledge Django, Flask, etc.
- Strong knowledge of developing REST APIs using Python.
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture.
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages.
- Front End application will interact with backend relational databases.
- Pages should be all browser compatible (atleast chrome & firefox)
- Should design the pages to view in all screen sizes (i.e mobile browser, tablet, 14 /15 screens, desktops)
- Design elements like buttons, links should be set properly in place without breaking the page.
- Should have knowledge on json or xml formats to handle backend data passed from python
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance.
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python.
- Working knowledge of JSON and HTML5
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- SQL backend knowledge Oracle and SQL Server
- Working Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Understanding of OpenShift containers.
Working Knowledge of CI/CD.
Understanding of OpenShift containers.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Benefits? Yes, you can enrol in our corporate discount benefits package
- Remote Workers? Start out remote and expected to go into the office on a hybrid schedule so local or willing to relocate at your own expenses. NO 100% REMOTE
- Visa Sponsorship? Not offered
- Corp-to-Corp? Not eligible
How to Apply:
For immediate attention please apply online and send an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
About Experis https://www.experis.com/
Experis is part of the ManpowerGroup family of brands. ManpowerGroup is the world leader in innovative workforce solutions, connecting human potential to the power of business. ManpowerGroup serves both large and small organizations across all industry sectors through our brands and offerings: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells.
PandoLogic. Keywords: Python Developer, Location: Jersey City, NJ - 07311