|February 11, 2024
Arthur Lawrence is urgently looking for a Python/Django Web Application Developer for a client in Marietta, GA. Kindly review the job requirements below. Your immediate application will enable us to place you successfully.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Python/Django Web Application Developer
- Exposure to deploying Python applications into production
- Proficiency with Python coding and code versioning tools
- In-depth knowledge of Python and the Django Framework
- Strong understanding of SQL databases, REST APIs, and front-end technologies
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or relevant field of study
Nice to Have:
- Relevant certifications in AWS, Azure Fundamentals, Azure Developer, etc.
- Hands-on in creating a Continuous Integration & Delivery (CI/CD) Pipeline and deploying public websites using public cloud services
- Talent Advocate: Zach
- Call: 832-886-5156
**TN visa sponsorship is available for successful candidates.
Arthur Lawrence is a management and technology consulting firm providing enterprise-wide business transformation and business applications implementation services. Our in-depth technical knowledge and broad experience in working with world-class companies enable organizations to leverage our capabilities in developing winning strategies and cost-effective solutions.
We are a UN Women Empowerment Principal Signatory and are certified by National Minority Supplier Development Council.
Acknowledgments from Industry Peers:
- Winner of Entrepreneur 360 Award(2019).
- IAOP Award; Ranked in the top 100internationally.
- Arthur Lawrence ranked within theInc 5000 twice in 2016 and 2017 as one of the fastest. Growing companiesof America.
- Named one of the top ten fastest-growingbusinesses in Houston in 2016.
- Ranked 25th in the HBJ s Fast 100Private Companies Award in 2017.
Our Seven Pillars:
We rely on the seven core values that we believe enable us to deliver quality for our consultants and clients: Education, Integrity, Value Creation, Collaboration, Best Client, Best People, and Stewardship
Through strict adherence to these core values, we have achieved success beyond all documented forecasts and anticipation.