|Date Posted||January 9, 2021|
Our client is seeking an automation developer for their Cloud Engineering Team. This advanced engineering services team focuses on providing engineering support offerings for network architecture and design validation services to support commercial customers in an effort to mitigate deployment risk for new deployments, technology and accelerate new technology adoption. Full-scale customer networks are created to fully validate technologies and include a cross-section of client platforms and software needed to work together seamlessly in order to demonstrate expected value of services and features. They currently have a need to maintain, develop, and scale an automation framework used for the automation of test cases.
This candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Develop new automation framework code and features in python
- Deploy, modify, and debug software for automation of test setup, test execution, or test reporting.
- Use source debuggers and visual development environments.
- Test and document software for client applications.
- Write code to create single-threaded, multi-threaded or user interface event driven applications, either stand-alone and those which access servers or services.
Top Skills Details:
Automation frameworks for application
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
1.Automation experience with Python- developing python code from scratch (3+ years)
2. Delivered, as part of a team, an automation project for a system test project (desired)
3. Experienced with automation delivery tools such as Jira and Jenkins (desired)
4. Experience in Agile Development Environments (desired)
5. Docker, ability to perform basic docker tasks
Desired Skills/Qualifications/System Experience requirements:
1. Basic networking knowledge
2. Familiarity with Cloud providers such as AWS and Azure
3. Knowledge of Cloud Orchestration or technologies such as ACI
4. Experience with Ansible
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.