|Published||November 22, 2022|
Position: Python Engineer
Location: Charlotte, NC
Duration: Long term
Core requirements are Python, DB (preferably Oracle), Linux
More detailed is this spec
As a data engineer, a candidate will be expected to help the team craft data solutions to meet business and enterprise requirements using Python, Oracle Exadata and emerging data technologies and to help orchestrate a modern CI/CD DevOps supported data pipeline.
Required Skills and Experience we are Looking For:
- Intermediate, preferably advanced, experience with Python (e.g. Pandas, Data Frames) and use in data processing solutions.
- Practical working experience with relational databases, preferably Oracle Exadata.
- Familiarity with Data Warehouse / Data Mart / Business Intelligence concepts.
- Strong practical working experience with Unix scripting in at least one of Python, Perl, Shell (either bash or zsh).
- Design and development experience in modern technologies such as API management, REST/API integration, Containers, Micro services.
- Banking / Capital Markets / Accounting domain knowledge.
- Implementing ETL with PySpark.
- Experience with CI/CD processes and tools (e.g. Ansible, Jenkins).
- Practical working experience using ETL tools, preferably Informatica.
- Experience or familiarity with orchestration tools, such as Airflow.
- Experience designing and building data warehouses and knowledge of the data flows involved.
- Willingness to take on problems outside of current skillset and experience.
- provided by Dice