|Published||November 21, 2022|
Python Engineer III
Title: Python Porting/Infrastructure Engineer
Need an engineer to complete porting a code base of Python 2.4.2 code to Python 3.6.x and migrate related infrastructure
- Working knowledge of Python3 especially deployment and installation
- Experience with shell or any other Linux-based scripting languages.
Good to have:
- Experience creating, packaging, and releasing python applications built from multiple packages (Required or able to pick up quickly)
- Expertise in package versioning and maintenance of same, setting up private PyPi repo installations and virtual environments (Required or able to pick up quickly)
- Experience using setup tools for building packages, both console scripts and non console scripts along with adjunct package data (ie. things like json files, xml, etc.) (Good to have)
- Experience with developing Python unit testing and maintaining tests in a CI/CD environemnt.
- Bachelor' s degree in computer science, computer engineering or relevant field required.
Pay range is $69.00-$75.00 per hour with full benefits available, including paid time off, medical/dental/vision/life insurance, 401K, parental leave, and more. Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. Pay is based on several factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
THE PROMISES WE MAKE:
At Crystal Equation, we empower people and advance technology initiatives by building trust. Your recruiter will prep you for the interview, obtain feedback, guide you through any necessary paperwork and provide everything you need for a successful start. We will serve to empower you along the way and provide the path for your professional journey.