|Date Posted||January 7, 2021|
Location: Remote/ SFO CA
Duration: 9 months
Python lead (this is not a developer role. Must have min 10 years of work exp and last 8 in Python)
• Bachelor's degree in related areas (Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering) or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10+ years Design, testing and applications development experience of processes for Data Warehouse and/or Data Integration.
• 8+ years of experience in creating extracting and transformation data using Python.
• Experience in SQL and NoSQL databases.
• Skilled with tuning data pipeline, identifying and resolving performance bottlenecks in various levels.
• Familiarity in extracting data from and to flat file and relational data sources.
• Proficient in creating and writing technical documentation
• System Knowledge - Understands business and customer requirements that drive the analysis and design of technical solutions.
• Excellent communication skills, highly motivated, ability to work independently and in a team.
• At ease in high stress environments requiring superior ability to effectively handle multi-task levels of responsibility.
• Knowledge of Enterprise Application Integration EAI methodologies.