|Published||August 3, 2022|
The end client is unable to sponsor or transfer visas for this position; all parties authorized to work in the US without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.
An American Company is seeking a Python Microservices Developer in Tampa, FL.
Implement and document microservices written in Python
Skills & Requirements
- Ability to create Object-oriented Programming (OOP) code in Python
- Ability to create automated testing for Python applications (ex: unit testing, integration testing, smoke testing)
- Full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understand common Python libraries: Requests, Pandas
- Understand microservices and service mesh concepts and best practices in Kubernetes
- Understanding of at least one cloud provider: AWS / Azure / Google Cloud
- Creating a Dockerfile to build an OCI-compliant Docker / container image
- Knowledge of the following command line interface (CLI) tools: git / python / pip or poetry
- Working knowledge of YAML syntax
You will be working with a professional recruiter who has intimate knowledge of the Information Technology industry and market trends. Your Hays recruiter will lead you through a thorough screening process in order to understand your skills, experience, needs, and drivers. You will also get support on resume writing, interview tips, and career planning, so when there's a position you really want, you're fully prepared to get it.
Additionally, this position is a contract role where Hays offers you the opportunity to enroll in full medical, dental or vision benefits.
Life Insurance ($20,000 benefit)
Nervous about an upcoming interview? Unsure how to write a new resume?
Visit the section to learn top tips to help you stand out from the crowd when job hunting.
Hays is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Drug testing may be required; please contact a recruiter for more information. #1133455