|Date Posted||December 17, 2020|
Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Python/PySpark Developer for our client in the Banking domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Direct Hire/Full Time/Permanent position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Role: Python/PySpark Developer
Primary Skills: Python
Role Description: The Python/PySpark Developer must have at least 6 years of experience. We are looking for a Python/PySPARK Developer – Mid-level to Senior – L3/L4 Candidate.
You must be able to work on financial modeling, application frameworks, and data processing and account calculator engines. The Client is looking for someone with hands on experience on GIT/Bitbucket, configuration management, DB/ Hadoop and PySPARK experience.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Work experience 6+ years with skillset in Python (Pandas/ NumPy/ SciKit), PySpark Developer.
- Hands- on Data Science background (Reports, Dashboards, Controls, Implementing Analytical Tools)
- Strong in functional and object-oriented programming in Python.
- Relational and SQL database experience is required.
- Strong in Algorithms and Data structures.
- Effective written and verbal communication of the different steps throughout the development process.
- Partnership with technology and business owners to define and execute the new forecasting and analytical processes.
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery and re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
- Analyze complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from model implementation platform and create data tools for analytics.
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Oversee the design of the data and technical architecture that ensures integrity and accuracy of data.
- Design, build and maintain all business reporting and dashboard.
- Presenting analytics to management using visualization technologies and data storytelling.
- Perform workflow analysis and documentation to capture and communicate key functionality in preparation for future changes.
- Support multiple simultaneous projects and take open-ended or high-level guidance, independently and collaboratively make discoveries that are relevant, and package and deliver the findings to a non-technical audience.
- Write reusable and extendable code and become a key contributor of the core platform.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent.
Experience: Minimum 6+ years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Recruiter Name: Bhavna Singh
Recruiter Phone: 412.436.0333(2216)
Equal Employment Opportunity