|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
**Must have a strong background in the following:
- Software Engineering
- Development focused on DATA
- Strong Python experience
Our client is hiring Python Engineers who worked on Data related projects.
- 3+ years OO Python development
- React.JS, Django, Python (react strong python)
- Must know data concepts
- Front end react.JS Django containers Back end Python
- Database concepts Postgres and MySQL
- AWS shop
- Kubernetes would be a huge plus
- Airflow & Celery knowledge is a plus
The Data Connectivity Team designs, builds and maintains the integrated platform that securely procures and links critical business data from disparate internal and external sources. This involves assimilating all structured, unstructured and semi-structured data and normalizing it to a form conducive to the COMPANY’s business needs (think supply chain, marketing, finance). We are the first mile in the COMPANY’s data engine and enable delivery of business value from data.
• Work with other architects and engineers to define, execute, and update core data systems while maintaining a high level of availability and transactional correctness.
• Provide technical leadership in coordination with data analytics and product management to define, deliver, and update the entities, entity relationships, and their representation as tables, constraints, and stored procedures in the COMPANY's data systems.
• Help define future technical direction for the data systems in collaboration with senior management, product management and stakeholders.