|Published||August 9, 2022|
REMOTE Lead Python Engineer with DevOps experience needed for Global Cloud Hosting Provider working with Fortune 100 companies!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a global AWS Cloud Hosting Provider seeking to hire a REMOTE Lead Python Engineer with DevOps experience. Our company was founded in the mid-1990s and has become an industry leader in cloud services by specializing in cloud hosting, remote monitoring, and compliant cloud security solutions and services to more than 1,000 global customers. For this role, we are seeking to hire a true software engineer who has experience building software applications in Python with some DevOps concept experience. You will be part of a team of 3 working on designing and developing applications to scale existing and conceptualize new automation solutions. Think Software Engineering with some DevOps duties. Due to growth and demand for our services, we are in need of a talented REMOTE Lead Python Engineer to join our diverse team!
Title: Lead Python Engineer
Location: 100% REMOTE | Work from home (WFH)
Salary: $140,000 - $180,000
Requirements: Python development experience, AWS OR Azure-based cloud environment, DevOps concepts using Terraform, Kubernetes
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $140,000 - $180,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Help our teams automate tasks and manual work
- Build custom apps or scripts using APIs
- Write code, build and manage internal apps
- Deploy applications in AWS
- Translate business problems into technical requirements
- Create and/or build the necessary infrastructure to support your solutions
- Work on projects over sprints, document your progress, and deliver a project from start to finish in a rapid timeline
What You Need for this Position:
- 5+ years of experience in software engineering
- Experience with Python, Django OR flask framework (you pick!)
- Experience with APIs among major vendors/applications
- Experience with an Infrastructure-as-Code platform - Terraform, Kubernetes
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.