|Published||June 11, 2022|
REMOTE Python Developer needed for fast-growing software company with nearly $2B in global event ticket inventory!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: James Thai
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are an industry-leading brokerage software platform with nearly $2B in global event ticketing inventory! Our company was founded in 2010 and has created the backbone for the secondary ticket selling market. Our software allows companies like Ticketmaster, Stubhub, AXS, and SeatGeek, to manage the supply and demand and pricing for millions of tickets to events. Image the stock market exactly for tickets to music/live events and your favorite sports team! We control the inventory, price based on the supply & demand, API integration to our partners, and distribution of the tickets. Our company has recently acquired a competitor. Due to growth, we are looking for a Python Developer to unify our product lines and 2x the size of our software team!
Remote work will available in the following states: AZ, CA, CT, DC, IA, MA, MD, NC, NH. NJ, NY, VA, TX, VT, WV
Title: REMOTE Senior Python Developer
Location: 100% REMOTE | Work from home (WFH)
Salary: $120,000 - $160,000
Requirements: Python, Django, understanding of software architecture, relational databases (SQL)
Why join us?
- Competitive base salary: $100,000 - $160,000
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401 (K) with generous company match
- Generous Paid time off (PTO)
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Life Insurance coverage
- Design and develop simple, elegant, and scalable solutions that solve complex problems
- Develops well-written Engineering artifacts
- Strong understanding of agile (SCRUM) software development processes, and their role within it
- Skilled at estimating effort for software projects and thinking through solutions end to end
What You Need for this Position:
- 2-4 or more years of Python software development
- Django or Flask
- relational databases (SQL)
- understanding of software architecture
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.