|Published||November 24, 2022|
Job Title: REMOTE Quality Assurance Engineer - $140K (Python, QA, Selenium)
Salary: $100k-$140k Base + Benefits
Requirements: QA, Python, Selenium, Automation Test Tools
Company Intro: We are a top of the line e-learning startup that creates software to help kids read, comprehend, and learn faster using AI. We were created at Carnegie Mellon University and was named one of Time Magazine's Best Inventions of 2021.
We have $40M in funding and due to growth, we are hiring a QA ENGINEER in PYTHON to help build QA processes, identify issues, and care about the quality of the software and product.
If you are a talented QA Engineer, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
- Mission Driven: We want to help kids learn and improve.
- Flexible work life
- Collaborative culture
- Agile/Lean feedback environment
What You Will Be Doing
- You will be a lead QA engineer on an agile scrum team, creating and executing test plans for User stories
- You will build QA processes and lead less experienced QA engineers
- You will perform manual testing and create automated test, and work with the Product owner to match testing processes and design goals
What You Need for this Position
- Automated Test Tools
What's In It for You
- Competitive Base Salary: $100k-$140K/year
- Competitive Stock Option Ownership
- Large Company level benefits
- ABILITY TO HELP CHILDREN IN THE WORLD READ, LEARN, AND LEAD BETTER LIVES
So, if you are a Quality Assurance Engineer with experience, please apply today!
Colorado employees will receive paid sick leave. For additional information about available benefits, please contact Peter Zhang
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You must keep the JobID: linkedin : PZ3-1714733L467 -- in the email subject line for your application to be considered.***
Peter Zhang - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.