|Date Posted||May 22, 2021|
Duration: 6 months with possible extension through to end of 2021
Located in Charlotte or Minneapolis, remote until COVID restrictions let up
1) SAS (for financial Reporting) and SQL - to query the source systems and ID the proper data fields
2) End to end Testing - User acceptance testing and/ or Post Production validation of the data ( testing throughout development lifecycle and not just UAT)
3) Python experience - focus on data analysis packages like pandas
+ Preference for candidates with prior bank experience
Project: This resource will be supporting Customer 360. It is a custom built platform that serves as a one stop shop for various business groups to pull data – consolidating data from across the enterprise to get a full picture of the customer and all the services they may be leveraging at the Bank. It also helps control data governance, applying the rules between their Big Data platform on the back end (Enterprise Landing Zone – a Hadoop platform) and presenting data cleanly
Role - data analyst - supports CDO and Enterprise Data Governance functions. Candidate will be focused on end to end testing, UAT testing and data analysis and metadata. This role will work closely with EDG analysts and technology partners. User acceptance testing, post-production testing, and regression testing.
Seeking Data Quality / Testing Analyst to effectively work in matrixed team of Data Quality Analyst within Enterprise Data Governance in support of the metadata, data quality measurements, production validation and user acceptance testing primarily focused on Customer 360 data.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Building toolset for User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
• Participating in User acceptance testing and/ or Post Production validation of the data.
• Researching and building a detailed understanding of the metadata in order to code the data quality and analysis.
• Light development coding.
• Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business.
• Work with technical groups to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources.
• Apply data visualization and summarization techniques to the analytical results.
• Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business.
• Proficiency with SAS ,SQL and Python programming languages.
• Experience in User acceptance testing and/ or Post Production validation of the data
• Experience working with data governance including metadata, data management, data architecture, data modelling concepts and data governance tooling and the complexities of data in a large financial and/or highly regulated institution.
• Experience with analytical tools like Alteryx or Data visualization tools like Tableau and PowerBI.
• Analytical: (e.g. comfortable with data) and can combine an understanding of business objectives, customer needs, and data required to deliver customer experience and business results.
• Proven ability to adjust quickly to shifting priorities, multiple demands, ambiguity and rapid change.
• Effective oral and written communication with the ability for analyzing, slicing and dicing data while deriving significant insights.
• Preference for those with banking experience.
• Experienced Python developer with focus on data analysis packages like pandas
• Knowledge of Spark and relational databases
• Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins