|Date Posted||May 14, 2020|
One of my clients in the Perimeter area is looking for a QA Test Engineer (SDET Level) who can test in PYTHON (scripts) in a .NET environment. This is Automation role of course with some other skills: Visual Studio knowledge, Automation scripting, SQL Server Scripting, Selenium, QTP, C#, Powershell, CMD line application development nice to have.
QA Automation Test Engineer (Python)
- Create QA automation tests using Python scripts for all of our clients .NET projects. Responsible for some evaluation of the level of conformance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) and other applicable standards and regulatory requirements and have a strong understanding of SDLC.
- Create and maintain testing scripts, standards, guidelines and playbooks for accessibility testing and development best-practices.
- Document, record, and maintain defect audit reports for segment digital products.
- Conduct accessibility read-outs meeting for digital product stakeholders.
- Track & report repeat non-conformance features or functionality that require solutions for the assigned segments.
- Provide assistive technology user support for internal and external clients.
- Approve project workflows, related accessibility efforts and testing for final reporting and recording.
- Strong Python experience required
- Visual Studio knowledge
- Automation scripting
- SQL Server scripting
- Selenium, QTP, C#, PowerShell, CMD line application development nice to have.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- Some completion of basic and technical accessibility certification courses.
- NOT REQUIRED - In-depth, basic knowledge of WCAG, WAI-ARIA and the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), as it pertains to digital web properties.
- Experience in User Acceptance Testing (UAT) methodologies to ensure digital product adheres to enterprise conformance levels (WCAG 2.0, 2.1 level AA) within agile projects.