|Published||June 3, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
Kforce's client in Littleton, CO is looking for a Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users using Restful APIs & web-services. This role is 100% onsite.
We need a strong Senior Engineer/Python Developer responsible for coding, designing, deploying and debugging development projects, typically on the server-side (or back-end). At times, the Senior Engineer/Python Developer might be asked to create an application for our customers, build tools as necessary to get the job done, integrate different systems or publish new services. Primary focus will be the development & automation of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness. They will also be doing automation of certain workflows and error handling.
- In this role, the Senior Engineer/Python Developer will be writing scalable, reusable, testable and efficient code using Python programming language
- Coordinating with development teams to determine application requirements
- Testing and debugging applications
- Developing back-end components
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability and performant applications
- Reprogramming existing databases to improve functionality
- The Senior Engineer/Python Developer will be developing digital tools to monitor online traffic
- Writing scripts to automate certain workflows & implementing error handling framework
In accordance with Colorado's Equal Pay for Equal Work Act (-the Act-) (C.R.S. S 8-5-101 et seq.), Kforce discloses that the anticipated pay range for this position, which is subject to change based on job-related factors, including Kforce client requirements where applicable, is between $55-$66/hr.