|Date Posted||July 16, 2020|
Accuro is searching for a Senior Engineer – Python in Cary, NC for our client, one of the most respected Investment banking industry in the world. If you feel you are a good fit for the role after reading the job description please apply by sending your resume to Peeyush Kushwaha at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] along with your best number and time to contact you back.
Job Title: R0055364 (Senior Engineer - Python)
Corporate Title: Assistant Vice President
Location: Cary, NC 27513
Job Type: Direct Hire/FTE
Note: Currently, we are not able to sponsor any Visa.
Your Key Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a delivery team, collaborating with others to understand requirements, analyze and refine stories, design solutions, implement them, test them, and support them in production
- Design and develop excellent and understandable server-side code.
- Work closely with users to gain feedback and ensure they are fit for purpose. Use BDD techniques, collaborating closely with users, analysts, developers, and other testers.
- Make sure we are building the right thing
- Write code and write it well. Use test driven development write clean code and refactor constantly. Make sure we are building the thing right.
- Ensure that the software you build is reliable and easy to support in production
- Define and evolve the architecture of the components you are working on.
- Contribute to architectural decisions at a department and bank-wide level
- Help your team build, test and release software with the short lead times and a minimum of waste.
- Work to develop and maintain a highly automated Continuous Delivery pipeline