|Date Posted||March 17, 2021|
Let Vaco advocate on your behalf! We are currently seeking to fill multiple Python Developer roles with a local SaaS company. Get the advantage over your competition through our direct access to HR departments and hiring managers. Apply with Vaco, and we will be your personal representative! We will promote your strengths and help prepare you for your interview by supplying you with key information about our client.
We will provide you with access to market trends, compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities that are perfect for you! Find your best fit through Vaco today!
As a Senior Python Developer, your responsibilities may include both development and support. You will design, develop, code, test, build, deploy and debug new software or enhancements to existing software.
Other responsibilities of the Python Developer role include:
- Application development using Python and/or Node
- Working with other technical staff to understand problems with software
- Developing specifications and estimations to resolve problems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- 4+ years of experience with enterprise-level Python application development programming
- Proven experience in architecting new software and software enhancements
- Experience working on projects of moderate to major complexity
- Proven experience leading a Python development team and mentoring other developers
- Experience designing, managing, and executing the build and deployment of applications
- Experience should include architecture, design, development, testing, build, implementation, and post-implementation support
- Experience developing secure, high-availability and interactive web applications