|Date Posted||September 24, 2021|
Offering company EQUITY for a Senior Python Developer!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ashleigh Heatherly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $120,000 - $150,000 per year
A bit about us:
We offer consumer information such as news stories, reviews, and ratings to help buyers make informed purchases.
Why join us?
- Flexible Schedule
- Unlimited PTO
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- 401(k) match
- Executing full lifecycle software development
- Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate components into a fully functional system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Evolve any legacy code and iterate quickly, with an eye on reusability
- Commit code in Git and review with other team members
- (These responsibilities are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties performed. Employees will be required to perform other job related duties as required)
- 5+ years’ experience of Python coding skills
- 3+ years hands on experience with the Django framework
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MariaDB, etc.)
- Knowledge of how to build and use RESTful APIs
- Knowledge about containers technology, mainly Docker.
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Command of the english language (written and spoken)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
You are an expert in:
- Clean, fluent Python
- Django and Django Rest Framework
- SQL and the Django ORM
- Celery and Dramatiq workers
- Modern Python packages and libs
- Django best practices
- Git and GitHub
You have experience with:
- Testing tools and TDD
- Unix and bash
- Docker and container technologies
- Designing modular, object-oriented Python
- Optimizing server-side load and rendering performance
- The complete Software Development Life Cycle (e.g., planning, design, testing, releases, etc.)
The ideal candidate would also have:
- Experience working directly with Product Managers on an Agile team
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.