|Published||June 9, 2022|
|Location||The Woodlands, TX|
The Senior Python Developer will be responsible for solving complex, real-world problems that will shape the future of the energy commodity industry and you will utilize your expertise to design, code, test, document, and support a platform that propels energy markets.
- Write high quality, well-designed, testable code to design, develop and support our existing backend services and front-end code
- Commit to owning your code and execute full software development life cycle
- Work with Product Management to analyze and understand business problems, collect requirements and design technical solutions
- Assist your team members through mentoring, code reviews and pair programming
- Promote teamwork and support a vibrant and innovative work atmosphere
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Python Development experience (including data structures, classes, working with libraries).
- Experience with SQL Server or other relational database systems
- Ability to work on projects in an Agile environment and communicate with stakeholders in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment