|Published||June 11, 2022|
|Job Type||Full-time Contractor|
A Kforce client is seeking to hire a Senior Python Developer in Charlotte, North Carolina (NC).
A Senior Python Engineer to play a vital role in delivering key features and capabilities to a special project. Creativity is encouraged in solving problems both in the optimization space as well as in data and micro-services, working with data scientists, and quantitative portfolio managers to accommodate massive growth. You will have access to a massive dataset of financial data, be a key player in productionizing new features that deliver data, and insights to improve portfolio optimization at scale. In this role, you will be highly collaborative cross-functional teams, interpersonal skills, the ability to learn, and act quickly are crucial to succeeding in this role. The ideal candidate for this position has a background in a variety of systems including streaming, ETL, micro-services, modeling, and is proficient in software engineering best practices. This individual will enjoy building and optimizing highly technical big data systems, keeping up with the latest tools and techniques, and collaborating with others.
- Develop best in class software for distributed research and portfolio optimization models
- Senior Python Developer will be building a highly scalable system for ingesting, transforming, and enhancing billions of data points
- Optimizing data pipelines for performance and scalability
- Providing mentorship to the team on best practices and architecture in Big Data systems
- Senior Python Developer is establishing automated mechanisms to monitor, improve data integrity across all services, and systems
- Partnering with the Systematic SMA team to implement advanced algorithmic models
- Being a key contributor in defining a distributed optimization engineering roadmap and coordinating multiple projects