|Published||August 3, 2022|
Client is looking for a Senior Python Developer with AWS. Need someone who can come Onsite from Day 1. It’s a hybrid Model role – 2-3 days in week.
Please check the full job description below
Must have Skills: - Hands-on Coding in Python, Rest APIs, Unit Test, Microservices, Docker/kubernetes and AWS services - EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, etc.
Position: Senior Python Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA 19103 – Onsite (Hybrid Model)
Duration: Long Term Contract
- Design & Develop dynamic, scalable data driven web applications and Web Services in AWS Cloud using Python
- Write unit tests improve code coverage reports and enforce test cases in code reviews
- Understand the time and space complexities when writing code and make consistent effort to make it better
- Work with developers and automation engineers to contribute to and optimize regression test suite
- Adhere to development standards set forth and feel empowered to recommend new standards and best practices
- Work with onsite and offshore leaders and peers to understand business requirements and develop solutions in a fast paced agile environment
- Constantly optimize existing micro services for higher performance by identifying bottlenecks and latencies
- Maintain service inventory and technical documentation up to date
- 9+ Years of experience developing/architecting dynamic, scalable data driven web applications and Web Services in AWS Cloud with Python
- We are looking for someone who has proven practical experience in AWS cloud usage for large enterprise applications
- Is a problem solver and has practical experience with microservices architectures and understands the basics of SOA
- Must have experience with deploying at scale various containerized web and data applications and services using technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.
- Identifying various network components and systems to optimize on latency and throughput
- Possess expert level understanding of AWS networking fundamentals and architecture patterns suitable for various enterprise use cases
- Extensive experience required in automated container deployments, auto scaling, basic security practices
- Integrating various AWS services using asynchronous, pub-sub and event driven/serverless modelling
- Experience developing and maintaining various enterprise applications in the cloud and possess knowledge of multi-account security and governance practices
- Web Application Security Practices, Authentication Mechanisms, Data Security in transit and at rest.
- Experience with CICD processes in on-premise and AWS environments
- Proficient in AWS CLI, Linux, Command Line, Shell Scripting, Web Server Administration and good hand installing software on Linux Platform.
- Designing and implementing low latency APIs in the Cloud.
- Cloud platform monitoring, scaling, diagnosis, maintenance and expansion.
- Ability to debug, locate traces and manage production incidents in a shorter timeframe
- Proficiency in Authentication mechanisms.
- Caching mechanisms, Static Content Delivery Mechanisms, Performance Tuning enterprise applications in the cloud.
- provided by Dice