|Published||December 2, 2022|
|Location||New York, NY|
Senior Python Developer
*18+ month W2 contract*
Remote for now but will eventually be hybrid in New York City or Jersery City
The primary technology used by the team is Python and leverages the internal proprietary platform and is backed with a broader technical stack including Oracle Exadata, Sandra DB, AMPS etc.
Develop, enhance, and support an efficient, reusable, testable, scalable and performant code with special attention to high availability, low latency, data protection and security.
- Python development experience
- Financial domain exp, financial product knowledge
- Senior (10+ years ideal)
Participate in the design, development, and implementation of complex front office risk analytics applications for Global Mortgage Structure Products business. Proficient in translating business requirements to easy to use and
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Equivalent professional experience.
- 5-20 years of Hands-on Software Development experience in Python or any other programming language and willing to work in Python.
- Experience on high performance and low latency systems using messaging frameworks.
- Experience on caching frameworks.
- Experience on distributed computing using Grid.
- Good understanding on OOP fundamentals, Data structures, Design patterns.
- Ability to analyze, design, develop and troubleshoot new and existing applications.
- Experience on Risk systems in financial industry is added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- provided by Dice