|Location||Jersey City, NJ|
|Date Posted||June 24, 2020|
Our client, a top investment bank, is looking for a Python Developer to join their growing team. Senior developer will be responsible for developing, enhancing, modifying and/or maintaining application used for Independent Price Verification process for the Global Markets business. This would include design, code, test, debug and document programs as well as support activities. The prospective candidate will work closely with all levels of business partners in capturing requirements and take those requirements all the way to Production. The prospective candidate typically have 10 years of programming experience with in-depth knowledge of development tools and languages.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
* Responsible for developing software in Python, object-oriented database
* Participating fully in the development process through the entire software lifecycle.
* Participating fully in Agile software development process
* 10 years of overall technology experience or 3 years of Python experience
* Python experience required.
* Experience with financial instruments and Price Verification processes is desirable.
* Experience with grid computing and high data volume a plus
* Experience with object-oriented database a plus
* Experience doing test-driven development, functional testing and continuous integration is desirable
* We prefer people with experience across a range of languages and technologies, especially C++/Java and Python.
* Strong written and verbal communications
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.