|Location||New York, NY|
|Date Posted||May 8, 2020|
Our team, is looking for a senior Python Developer to join their growing team. Please find the details below:
- Provide technical expertise for developing, monitoring, and maintaining applications, and innovative solutions related to the automation of data processing and analysis
- Develop Python based applications, APIs and maintain a suite of Python based automated tests
- Deliver high quality python code, quickly learn new framework and modules
- Bachelor or advance degree in computer science or engineering with 5-10 years of experience.
- Software developer with strong Python, C++ or Java and strong foundation on SQLs and preferably hands on experience required. Python experience is a plus, but not required.
- Proficiency in multi-threading/parallel processing/Grid Computing are preferred.
- Experience in Shell scripting (shell/ Perl) in Linux/Solaris environment.
- Experience in ETL process and relational Databases (e.g. Oracle/Sybase IQ/SQL Server).
- Bring a lot of passion to the work place, be able to stand and speak up for his ideas.
- Should be an independently thinker and be able to direct juniors.
- Ability to communicate effectively and ability to translate requests into deliverable products.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.