|Location||San Dimas, CA|
|Date Posted||August 19, 2021|
Are you adept at data analysis and have an affinity for Python? You may be a good fit for the position of Senior Python Engineer with one of our industry-leading clients.
We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Rate: $70 - $100 / hr.
Responsibilities of the Senior Python Engineer:
- Collaborate with CEO, CFO, and stakeholders to develop and improve data flows
- Deploy custom solutions and monitor performance
- Develop tools and algorithms to analyze data accuracy
Requirements of the Senior Python Engineer:
- BS or BA in Health Informatics, Business, Statistics, Mathematic, or a comparable fields
- 5 years or more experience in software development
- Strong understanding of Python
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Must be well organized and exhibit problem-solving aptitude
- Experience working with and creating data architectures.
- Knowledge of advanced statistical techniques and concepts
- Strong communication skills and enthusiasm
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic consulting and talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Our purpose is to positively impact the lives of our employees, clients, consultants, and the communities in which we operate. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in talent solutions, life sciences consulting, Agile consulting, cloud services, risk management, business optimization, and managed services enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA, and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence and deep networks, as well as national reach.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!