|Published||June 3, 2022|
100% Remote Senior Software Developer with Python experience needed for Magnetic Particle Imaging company - $150k-$200k, annual bonus, 401(k) match, company equity, 100% paid comprehensive benefits
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Patrick Murray
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $135,000 - $175,000 per year
A bit about us:
Founded in 2014, we are a Magnetic Particle Imaging startup who have just secured our Series B round of funding. Our technology is a state of the art imaging technology unique from any other technology on the market. This technology helps track real-time biological events while they are actually happening compared to CT or MRI scans. We are currently seeking a Senior Full Stack Developer to add to our growing engineering team.
This Senior Python Developer will join a 3 to 4-person team of software engineers and computational scientists. You will also collaborate with the hardware and systems engineers. The Senior Python Engineer will report to the EVP of Engineering. In the immediate term, The Senior Software Engineer will implement significant improvements to the real-time console. Long term, you will develop and improve software at all levels of the stack.
If you have experience or interest in Python and are a Senior Software Development Engineer...please do not hesitate to apply!
Why join us?
- Base salary from $135,000 to $175,000 depending on qualifications
- 100% medical, dental, and vision benefits for employees and 90% for dependents
- Performance bonus
- Equity stock option grants
- 50%-75% work from home
- HSA, FSA, commuter benefits
- HSA employer contributions
- Waiver stipends for those not utilizing medical benefits
- Employer-paid life insurance/ AD&D up to your annual salary
- Long-term disability coverage
- 10 paid holidays, 3 weeks of vacation, and 6 days sick leave
- 2-week paid sabbatical leave every 3 years of service
- 2 weeks paid parental leave
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- 401(K) employer match
- Personalized financial planning services from the provider Origin
- A structured plan for your first 90 days including: onboarding, training, tasks, and milestones
- 5+ years of software development experience (or equivalent).
- Extensive Python experience.
- Knowledge of basic linear algebra or signal processing.
- Authorized to work on a full-time basis in the United States or Canada. Will sponsor TN visas.
- Experience in image processing & signal processing with tools such as numpy, scipy, MATLAB, etc.
- Systems language experience (C, C++, or Rust).
- Proficient with Git or other distributed version control software.
- GPU computing with OpenCL and CuPy.
- Medical software development experience.
- Experience with unit and integration testing.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.