|Published||December 3, 2022|
|Location||Bridgewater Township, NJ|
• Experience in using different python modules and libraries for the efficient python scripts.
• Experienced in Python's modules like NumPy, Panda, SciPy, regular expressions, collections, dates & times and OS modules.
• Debug process errors, manipulate data, tables and Dataframes, modify programs based on business requirements.
• Develop, test, optimize, deploy program, producing customized reports and external files via build up automated notification functions.
• Strong problem analysis & resolution skills and ability to work in multi-platform environments like Windows, AWS cloud.
• Experience in configuring and deploying Python application to AWS on EC2 instances. Worked on various statistical models for data analysis.
• Experienced in setting up EC2 instances, security groups and Setting up databases in AWS using S3bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
• Experience in handling large datasets of structured data, Data analysis, Data validation and Data visualization.
• Profound knowledge of various Design Patterns, Multi-threading, Collections and UML concepts by usage in Python and Java.
• Experience in working with various Python Integrated Development, PyCharm, Atom, Spyder, Jupyter Notebook, Eclipse, and Sublime Text, Notepad .
• Experience in using various version control systems like Git, GitHub and knowledge on CVS, Subversion SVN.
• Experience in Test Driven Environment and python test tools Unit test, Pytest, Pyunit, Pylint.
• Experience in using Project Management Tool, issue, bug tracking tool like Atlassian Jira and knowledge on bug tracking tool Bugzilla.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with individuals at all levels and can work as a part of team as well as independently.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
With 270,000 women and men in nearly 50 countries, Capgemini is a responsible and multicultural global leader. Its purpose: unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. As a strategic partner to companies, Capgemini has harnessed the power of technology to enable business transformation for more than 50 years. The Group addresses the entire breadth of business needs, from strategy and design to managing operations. To do this, it relies on deep industry expertise and its command of fast evolving fields such as cloud, data, artificial intelligence, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. In 2020, Capgemini reported global revenues of €16 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
**Organization:** _NA AS_
**Title:** _Software Engineer Lead - Python Developer_
**Requisition ID:** _069207_