|Published||November 24, 2022|
This Software Engineer will build system services and develop mail and filesharing applications in a Go and Python environment. This position is with a top cybersecurity company in the Boston Area.
This Python/Golang Software Engineer position is with a cybersecurity company in the Boston Area that focuses on providing end-to-end encryption in order to protect employee's emails from outside attacks.
This company has:
- A friendly, collaborative, and uplifting culture! Work with people who are excited about what they do and are looking for people who feel the same!
- Great work life balance
- Fast paced and interesting projects
The Software Engineer will:
- Build system services at large scale for every-day business applications using Python and Golang
- Develop macOS and Windows mail and filesharing applications
- Design and implement system level services and RESTful APIs
The successful Software Engineer candidate will possess:
- Heavy software development background
- Experience owning a commercially deployed product
- Experience developing with Python or Golang
- Experience deploying systems in a cloud environment
- Competitive salary with bonus potential + equity
- Unlimited PTO
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.