|Published||June 9, 2022|
Senior Python/AWS Developer
Washington, D.C. or Tysons Corner, VA (McLean, VA) - 2 days/week Onsite, & 3-Days remote/work from home
Job Type: Consultant
Pay Target: $50.00/hour to $75.00/hour
--> *NOTE: *Pay ranges listed are/will becommensurate with experience;the aforementionedfigures are simply approximations, ultimately this will be agreed upon between you and your recruiter.
Our client is looking to bring in 2 or more Developers with extensive AWS and Python programming/development skills and at least 10+ years of experience working in Information technology to support efforts around servicing our client's customers in meeting/exceeding service deliverables/metrics/KPIs and delivering sound code to opimize their product and it's effects on the client that is utilizing it.
- The ideal candidate will come with outstanding capabilities in/around Developing solutions/coding and designing, developing, maintaining and continuously improving their proprietary risk/lending analysis tool/product for optimal performance and customer/stakeholder satisfaction.
- This person will need to be utlizing Python on a day-to-day basis(they should be well versed in Python programming/scripting and consider themselves an expert)
- They will also need to have hands-on experience developing AWS cloud solutions.
- The ideal candidate should come with experience developing solutions withinAWS developer tools and platforms using services like: RDS, S3, Lambda, IAM, APIs, API Gateway, EC2, EB, CLI, SDK, Code Commit, Lambda Step Functions, Cloudfront, Cloudwatch,CodeBuild, CodeDeploy, CodeStar, and/or CodePipeline...
- This person will not only be responsible for the AWS and Python Development tasks, but they'll also be a key person handling/assisting in working with Selenium to develop test cases.
- They should be well versed in automation and should come with experience working on CI/CD pipeline build projects, and have past experience using Docker.
- Experience with Oracle databases and/or Postgres / PostgreSQL Databases
- Experience in using Selenium for testing
- Experience using APIs for developing or programming software
- Experience with Version Control Tools like: SVN and Git
- Experience with Docker, ECS, EKS, Fargate, EMR , ESB
- Experience with Code coverage tools likeFortify
- Exposure to CI/CD Continuous integration and toolsetc. likeGradle/Maven/Ant
- Expertise in developing websites for hosting via extranet or Internet, which may also include web design, web content development, scripting
- Working with people with different functional expertise respectfully and cooperatively to work toward a common goal
- Adept at managing project plans, resources, and people to ensure successful project completion
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining consistency of a product's performance, functional, and physical attributes with its requirements, design, and operational information
Bonuses/Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with AWS Redshift, Cucumber, and/or Jenkinsis preferred
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - preferred
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com