|Published||September 28, 2022|
Are you wanting to do interesting remote work with a firm that is industry recognized and has for many years won the “Top Workplace” award?
Are you passionate about amplifying your impact on the world, in a caring, respectful culture with a growth mindset working with dynamic and exciting open-source software projects?
Volt is seeking a Senior Python Cloud Platform Developer building mission critical intelligent system for a remote opportunity.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.
Must Have These Requirements:
- 7+ years of programming experience with Python (12+ years preferred)
- 12+ years of overall professional software development experience.
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Python, Ansible, Puppet (Strong Plus)
- Kubernetes (Strong Plus)
- 5+ years of professional experience in building infrastructure software for highly scalable and distributed systems.
- 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling) of new and current systems.
- Experience with low level C/C++ software development.
- Track record building mission critical, 24x7 production software systems
- SQL and Go.
- Contribution to the open-source community
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
- Strong analytical and debugging skills.
As a remote Sr. Python Cloud Platform Developer, you will be expected to be versatile and able to thrive in a dynamic environment. You are comfortable managing competing priorities and can bring order to ambiguous scenarios. Maturity, impeccable judgment, and the ability to influence and lead are essential to success in this role.
- Full Time Direct Hire
- Competitive Pay and Fully Remote
- Good benefits
Candidates selected must meet all pre-screening eligibility requirements
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer