|Date Posted||November 17, 2021|
Title: Sr. Python Developer Remote
- 8+ years working with Python related frameworks.
- 5+ years of RESTful webservices development with minimum 2+ years development in the AWS ecosystem
- 2+ Experience building performance Python solutions with very tight SLAs.
- 2+Experience working with Python libraries like Pandas, NumPy, boto3
- 2+ years of PythonAPI development using frameworks like Flask/Django/Django Rest Framework
- 5+ years of development using both NoSQL and relational databases
- 5+ years using the agile methodology to deliver business value to stakeholders
- 2+ year developing in AWS cloud native or server less approach. (Lambda, API Gateway, Lambda Layers)
- 2+ year Python package and dependency management tools like pip, pipenv, venv & conda
- Strong Experience working on Python applications built using various design patterns and Object Oriented principles as needed.
- Strong Experience working with Pythontest packages.
- Experience designing and developing Python applications applying Object Oriented and Functional patterns.
- Experience with continuous integration tools such as Jenkins
- Strong understanding of webservice architectures, including both stateless and stateful protocols
- Experience designing and developing applications with caching or in-memory data stores.
- Strong experience developing applications and service in a completely cloud native (AWS preferred) approach.
- Experience working with Python from a Microservices approach.
- Life Insurance industry experience a plus
- Delivers fully tested code on time and with quality
- Design solution and code structure to be following best design patterns to deliver a easy to maintain, sustainable and performant code.
- Ensures all new code is delivered with adequate unit test coverage
- Participates in the discussion and documentation of best practices and standards for application development
- Participates in all Agile team meetings
- Complies with all company policies and procedures
- Remains current in profession and industry trends
- Successfully completes regulatory and job training requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Works in an agile, fast-paced environment with two-week sprint/release cycle
- Collaborates with product owners, front and back-end developers, and user experience teams
- Helps product owners with issue prioritization and contributes to project scoping
- Manages time and expectations to reliable meet sprint commitments
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Learn new technologies as needed and build solutions from scratch.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com