|Published||June 2, 2022|
Our financial services client is seekeing multiple Senior Python Fullstack Developers to join a growing tech team to build, consume, document and integrate of APIs in a development, test and production environment supporting the financial institution's Software Platform. Development of RESTful API's in PythonFlask and / Or Node JS Express is required. In addition, you will support and develop web applications for internal IT Services, as well as develop functional databases, applications, and servers to support websites on the back end.
Required Technical Experience:
- 5-7 Years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Management, and Implementation of various standalone and client - server architecture-based enterprise application software (Banking Preferred)
- Extensive knowledge in Python, PHP, PLSQL, SQL Server.
- Experience with Design, code, debug operations, reporting, data analysis and web applications utilizing Python.
- Worked with MVW frameworks likeDjango, Angular JS, HTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, jQuery, JSONandNode.js.
- Involvement in building frameworks and automating complex workflows using Python for Test Automation.
- Experience in writingREST APIsinPythonfor large-scale applications. Experience with Mulesoft or KONG preferred
- Excellent working Experience inAgile (SCRUM)using TFS and Waterfall methodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Write Python modules to extract/load data from the SQL based source databases.
- Good Command of web services with protocolsSOAP, REST.
- Must have usedPyUnit, the Python unit test framework, for all Python applications.
- Good working experience in using version control systemsCVS, SVN,Git, and GitHub.
- Proficient in developing web applications usingPHP, MYSQL, AWS, Flask, Jinja, HTML, XML, JSON, CSS, Java Script & AJAX.
- Experience in working with Python ORM Libraries includingDjango ORM.
- Skilled in testing tools likeJIRA.
- Experienced in working with variousPython IDEsusing PyCharm, Spyder, NetBeans, PyStudio, PyScripter, Eric, Wing IDE and PyDev.
- Adept at automating repetitive work throughPython.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft.NET, C#, PLSQL/T-SQL coding, and program debugging.
Be a part of the ConsultNet difference. As a leading national provider of IT staffing and solutions, ConsultNet delivers exceptional services to startup, midmarket and Fortune 1000 companies across North America. Since 1996, we've partnered with clients to create rewarding opportunities for our consultants, successfully building teams that have surefire results.
In the past two years alone, we have placed more than 1,500 consultants in contract, contract-to-hire, or direct placement opportunities. We understand communication is key to finding the right job that matches your skills and career goals. For us, it's not just the work that we do; it's how we do the work. Our breadth of offerings extends to multiple IT positions in major markets throughout the country, see more at - www.consultnet.com