|Location||White Plains, NY|
|Date Posted||April 23, 2021|
Long Term Contract Opportunity for a Sr. Web Developer with PHP and Python.
35 hour work week, need to be willing to work onsite in White Plains, NY down the road.
Our client is seeking Full Stack PHP / Python Web Developer for a wide variety of Internet projects and application projects. The selected Developer will work in a fast-paced continuous deployment environment on a proprietary built website.
Full Stack PHP / Python Developer Responsibilities Include:
• Participating in a team-oriented environment to develop new web-based applications (desktop and mobile)
• Rewriting a website that has some PHP Architecture to a 100% Python Platform.
• Brainstorming and developing ways to improve our content and ad delivery across multiple devices
• Balancing a variety of concurrent projects while meeting deadlines
• Demonstrating attention to detail while implementing technical specifications
• Strong Communication Skills
Full Stack PHP / Python Developer Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate:
• Ability to define and communicate a technical vision, possessing excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Detailed knowledge of object oriented programming concepts and application design and the ability to apply them to Python or PHP projects
• Ability to follow established coding styles (such as PEP 8 for Python or Zend for PHP)
Knowledge of mySQL and relational database design and optimization
• Proficient using Linux / Unix command line
• Able to write valid, semantic HTML / CSS
• Willingness to learn new skills, frameworks, and programming languages as necessary
• Technical problem-solving skills, ability to succeed in a fast-moving high-demand environment, and a willingness to “roll up your sleeves” when necessary
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.