|Published||November 24, 2022|
* Location: Newark, NJ
* Type: Contract
* Job #9428
Technology Partners is currently seeking a talented Statistical Bioinformatics Analyst (147646). Do you have experience with Python and annotating gentic data? Let us help you make your next big career move a reality!
*What You Will Be Doing:*
* Design and implement bioinformatic analyses and support development of analysis pipeline for clinical submissions.
* Model and analyze large scale Next generation sequencing (NGS) data with rigorous bioinformatics and statistical approaches.
* Annotate genetic data based on genetic database, such as COSMIC, and reference papers.
* Understand clinical trial objectives, design, endpoints and procedures defined in Protocol and Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP) and perform end-to-end analysis from data QC to final delivery.
* Provide statistical programming and validation support to create analysis datasets, TLFs and relevant documentation as per the specifications within set timelines.
* Closely collaborate within Biomarker project and statistical team within the assigned scope of work
* Maintain relevant documentation for the programming and validation tasks within the assigned scope of work.
*Required Skills & Experience:*
* Ph.D. or MSc in Computer Science, Statistics, Computational Biology, or related field with 5+ years of experience.
* Familiar with software development, cloud computing infrastructures and project management tools such as JIRA/Azure DevOps, Github, and Docker.
* Excellent knowledge of database and SAS/SQL/R/Python programming.
* Experiences in NGS read processing, variant calling, variant annotation, and analyzing large-scale genetic datasets.
* Excellent knowledge of public genetic and genomic databases
We are interested in every qualified candidate who is eligible to work in the United States. However, we are not able to provide sponsorship at this time or accept candidates who would require a corp-to-corp agreement.
If this position sounds like you, *WE SHOULD TALK!*
We realize our people are our most valuable asset, that is why we offer the following benefits:
* Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
* 401(k) retirement plan
* Long and Short-Term disability
* Life insurance
* Direct deposit
* Referral program
Your better future is ready, and we want to put the right tools in your hands to get you there. Let’s go!
*Keywords:* bioinformatics, python, sas, cosmic
Looking for more opportunities with Technology Partners? Check out [technologypartners.net/jobs](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/)!
Technology Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Technology Partners does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.
* [Apply Now](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/statistical-bioinformatics-analyst-python-9428/apply)
* [More Info](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/statistical-bioinformatics-analyst-python-9428/)
The post [Statistical Bioinformatics Analyst, Python](https://technologypartners.net/jobs/statistical-bioinformatics-analyst-python-9428/) appeared first on [Technology Partners](https://technologypartners.net).
Technology Partners, Inc.