|Published||July 25, 2022|
|Location||Redwood City, CA|
TWO Full Stack Lead Engineers (Front End, Backend, Vue.js, React, Angular, Python, AWS, Git) in Redwood City, CA
POSITION: TWO Full Stack Lead Engineers (Front End, Backend, Vue.js, React, Angular, Python, AWS, Git)
LOCATION: Redwood City, CA – (Hybrid - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
DURATION: Full-Time Position - Redwood City, CA – (Hybrid - 2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
SALARY: Excellent Compensation with benefits + 401K
VISA: Visa Transfer candidates will be considered.
SKILLS: Front End, Backend, Vue.js, React, Angular, Python, Bash, Golang, AWS, Git
We're looking for a Senior Full Stack Engineer flexible enough to develop features from the front (beautiful UX) to the back (scalable and robust components and integrations). If you're drawn to engineering challenges and have a strong desire to make a big impact as part of a small, agile team, in an exciting space, we’d love to talk to you.
Independently drive the engineering development of complex features.
Design and build state-of-the-art responsive banking applications.
Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from product managers and other stakeholders in the company.
Be part of a fast-paced and highly-flexible team with the comfort of making decisions using your best judgement.
Develop projects through their entire life cycle.
MUST HAVE REQUIREMENTS:
8+ years of combined full stack experience experience building fast, reliable, web and/or mobile applications on applications with Python backends.
Experience with Web frameworks (e.g., Angular, React, or Vue).
Experience with source control management systems, preferably Git.
B.S. in Computer Science or a related field preferred.
Our Ideal Candidate will be a Full Stack Engineer with more weight on backend. Vue.js or react or angular frontend.
Python backend (or ideally 3-4 yrs python somewhere in their background and/or willing to self-learn).
NICE TO HAVE:
Experience with AWS.
Experience with mobile development (e.g., Native, Native Script, or React).
Benefits & Perks:
- Annually - a wellness benefit of your choice
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave covering up to 16 weeks
- 401K with an immediate 3% company match
- Access to financial coaches and education sessions
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Benefits, including 1:1 therapy
- Community-based volunteering opportunities
- Free commuter benefits - Caltrain passes for San Francisco employees and a monthly parking allowance
- Weekly catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen pantries
- Quarterly DoorDash credit
- provided by Dice